Friday, March 23, 2012

Slept a little but still having a hard time

Momma and I actually got to sleep a little bit last night because she put the fan directly on me as we cuddled on the couch.  Even still, I kept getting up to pace around the living room.  But we did steal some nap time here and there.

By the morning, my tummy was completely empty again because I just kept coughing up my dinner from last night, even though I hardly ate anything for supper.  Yuck - it's such a mess.

This morning Momma gave me my medicine but when it was time to eat, I just wasn't interested.  So she decided if I don't eat later today, then we're headed to the vet tomorrow - even though it's just part of the new life we live. 

I have good days and bad days - right now, it's just been a few bad days.  But I think it's just cuz it's too hot and I need the cool weather to return.  Tomorrow's high is only supposed to be 60 degrees.

Trot & I will spend more time in the kennel today while Momma's sees her doctor again.  Then tonight, Momma has promised that we can all cuddle on the couch and watch the movie "Beethoven" - what a great actor - WOL!

Let's hope I can eat later today because I really, REALLY do not like going to the vet - even though they do treat me like the great cuddly MEGA-star that I truly am!  WOL!

Woof!


No comments:

Post a Comment