Thursday, March 15, 2012

Momma can be so smart sometimes......

Last night when Momma made my food, she ran out of old cool whip containers ("someone" forgot to set the dishwasher yesterday, but I won't mention her name.  *sigh*  humans...can't live with'em...can't...well, actually...this dog can. WOL!)

So she decided to put all 3 meals into one large tupperware casserole dish in hopes she could just scoop out even portions.  Well, it worked.  (woof - even I coulda told her that.)

So she has now streamlined the process even more.  No more measuring and pouring into multiple containers - AND it takes up less space in the fridge.

I guess she is a slow learner.
Geez - even Trot figures stuff out faster than she does.  WOL!

Still doesn't matter to me at all, just as long as I get to eat.

Woof!