Monday, March 19, 2012

OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy! Car ride today!!

Momma has appointments today and she needs to get more food and medicine for me, sooooo.............OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!!!  


Trot & I get to go for a C-A-R ride.  (She thinks I don't know how to spell by now - WOL!)
What a Woof-ly day it is!!


Last night, I started to gurgle and cough a little, but Momma just got up and did her "bass drum" therapy - she taps me like a bass drum to help my chest stop gurgling.  She thinks she's cute.  (Ok - I guess she is, sometimes.)


This morning, breakfast went well.  Momma added my heartworm medicine to the mush - along with the normal meds - but since the weather got so warm so quickly, those nasty mosquitoes are already visiting. Bark!  Not Woof this time - Bark!


Now that I ate,  I'm still belching a bit but I'm gonna take a nap while Momma gets ready to take us for a car ride later - OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!!!!!  And of course, I'm gonna feel PAWS-itively Woof-ly for that!!


Woof!  OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!!!