Saturday, April 21, 2012

Momma told me not to jinx it, but...

...I wanted to tell you anyway.

I held down my dinner last night and we all got some sleep (finally - after 3 sleepless nights). Momma woke me up at 3:30am for my medicine, then we went right back to sleep.

And right now, three hours later, I'm holding down breakfast (a can of ground food made into frozen meatballs and 4oz of a milkshake - a total of 625 calories).

While I'm not nearly out of the woods yet, if I can continue like this for a few days, I might be on my way to recovery from this latest episode.

Momma received the report from the vet about my Wed. visit. She has more questions she needs answered about the feeding tube, procedure, costs, care, etc. Once she has those answers, Momma says she will start a campaign to raise that money so I can get the tube and recover from future episodes more quickly.

For right now, I'm just glad the last three meals have gone better than the last three weeks.

Keep your paws crossed for my 3pm lunch to go well too!

Woof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment