Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back to regular food today - so far, so good

Well, Momma weaned me off the frozen meatballs and put me back on my dry food mix because it's less expensive than the canned food.


She grinds up the dry food into powder using the food processor, then mixes it with water, letting it sit in the fridge for a few hours to absorb the water - making my own ground food - which I still love to pretend tastes like pot roast.  Yum!


So far, I'm keeping it down (knock on wood).


My IV started to leak again today so tomorrow, when we see the new vet, hopefully, they will decide what to do.  Gotta figure out a way to keep hydrated.


I'm going to a new special vet to see if a feeding tube will be better for me.
Neither Momma nor I have any idea of what to expect.


Cross your paws!!


Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment