Sunday, April 22, 2012

How much will the feeding tube cost?

Momma is being asked by many people how much my feeding tube will cost.  
First, thank you so much to everyone for your interest, kindness and support.

So far, it looks like it will be nearly $2,500, after all is said and done - surgery, bloodwork, anesthesia, formulas, equipment, etc.
She is waiting for an itemized list from the specialty vet and will then have more information.
But it's going to cost a lot.

Momma's not sure how just yet, but she says I WILL get the tube.
She says people will love me and want to help me.  I sure hope so.

Momma will post the information as soon as the vet gets it to her, but she wanted to pass along what she knows so far.

Thanks for your love to everyone!!

Woof!


No comments:

Post a Comment