Sunday, April 22, 2012

Maybe a "tiny" jinx yesterday...

Perhaps I jinxed us just a tiny bit when I told you how well I was doing yesterday.
I was fine all night until 5am when I started to regurgitate again.
And it's continued all day.



It's really because I just like to give Momma more work to do.  Even though she uses the WetVac to clean up after me, she still has to empty and clean it out. (What a yucky job!  PEE-YOO!)
WOL!  I love you Momma!



Momma is still feeding me the frozen meatballs today but cut my last 2 meals down to 3/4 of a can.  So I'm getting shortchanged BIG TIME today.  But she says she just can't stuff me with too much food otherwise it never goes down.  (This is where the feeding tube would come in handy.)


And every now and then a FULL one comes back up.  Guess it just sits in my esophagus waiting for its turn to get into my tummy.  But before it can get there, it just comes back up - and yes, it's thawed out by then.  But it's still in the fully-rounded shape of a meatball.  WOL!


And it's a very rainy day here in New England so I keep testing Momma every time she brings me to go potty.


You see...I LOVE to lick up the puddles.  BUT...then I get sick.  She even tries to put a muzzle on me so I can't drink, but I figure out how to get sips anyway.   I'm just a very thirsty puppy.  Momma says it's good that I'm still thirsty.  It's when I stop drinking that worries her.


Anyway, til next time.
Big love & Woofs to all!


Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment