Monday, February 27, 2012

Dinner is done.

Now I'm just waiting for my food to go down and Momma can't wait to hit the pillow.

And I must tell you....Trot is so darn cute.  He can't quite put his paw on it, but he knows both me AND Momma are not feeling too well today, so he's sitting right at our feet - right at the bottom of my chair now, and he was at Momma's feet while she was making my meals for tomorrow (and not just to pick up any food that she drops).

You know, for such a goofy, whiny dog, sometimes he's all right - of course, not as good looking as me (even though Momma tells us both we're soooo handsome - I know better), but he's a pretty cool dude.  (Just don't tell him I said so.)

Anyway, tonight Momma gave me a full meal (instead of half like lunch and breakfast) and is going to give me another dose of meds at 2am to help me through the night better.  Cross your paws!!

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.
Woof!!